During our first few weeks of operation we will be testing different class styles and formats to best suit our new conditions.
The class descriptions are available on Studio Bookings. These will include all of our regular PILATES, BARRE, YOGA and BODY CONDITIONING CLASSES with adaptations for home practice.
We also have some new classes being developed for parents to do with young children, for teens and for older adults.
Please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com so that we can continue to deliver our best timetable and user experience.
ARE YOU NEW TO JUST BELIEVE FIT?
Purchase one of our Introductory Passes to get your started.
ARE YOU A JBFIT REGULAR?
All pass prices have been reduced during this time.
Plus special online offer:
$160 a month unlimited class pass. Buy 1 and the whole household gets access.
ARE YOU NEW TO THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE?
1. Book into the class you want to attend on Studio Bookings on the Just Believe Fit website or the Studio Bookings app.
2. You will find your Zoom link in your class confirmation and you will receive a reminder 15 minutes before the start time. Class bookings close 30 minutes before the class so please book in early so you don't miss out.
3. 5 minutes before the class, click on the Zoom Meeting link that has been emailed to you.
4. If you haven’t already downloaded Zoom, you will be prompted to download it. Better still download from the Apple Store or Google Play prior to your first Zoom class. You will join the Zoom class and be greeted by your Instructor
5. Turn off/mute your microphone in Zoom when the class starts. Turn it back on at the end if you want to ask the instructor any questions or chat about the class.
6. If you don’t want to be shown on video, you can turn off your video in Zoom.
7. Everyone who books/pays for a class will have unlimited access to that class for 24 hours so that you can do the class again The link will be emailed to you after the class.
9. If you are planning on doing the class via replay and not at the time please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or an sms to 0402916128
ARE YOU NEW TO EXERCISING AT HOME?
1. Have a dedicated space set up in your house with a mat or non-slip supportive surface.
2. Wear whatever comfortable clothing/gym wear whenever possible so you don’t need to change to do a class.
(Don’t forget we still have t-shirts and grip socks available for purchase that will be delivered straight to your door.)
3. Create a home prop collection:
- HAND WEIGHTS or two heavy cans of food or filled drink bottles
- TWO YOGA BLOCKS or big hard-back books of the same size and shape
- A YOGA STRAP or old tights
- A THERABAND or stockings tied in a loop
Make your own bolster with a pillow and a blanket wrapped around it
- A pillow
- A blanket
- A glass and delicious beverage of your choice for Sip and Stretch
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR STILL NEED SOME HELP?
Simply email email@example.com