Who knew getting fit could be so fun?
Welcome to DanceFit. Guaranteed to make you feel good, it’s lively, it’s loud and it’s very very fun.
The health and wellbeing benefits of dancing are many. Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- improved balance and spatial awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills.
Dance Fit class combines the intensity of HIIT (high- intensity interval training) with the strength of a barre class. With bursts of cardio throughout the class combined with strength training you are in for the perfect workout. A class where you learn some groovy new moves while still getting your sweat on.
Comfy layered clothing and runners are recommended for this class.
Dance along to Just Believe Fit on Wednesday evenings at 8.00pm with the wonderful Abby.